How do I get my event Listed on Bestrade?
First, make sure the event you want to get listed is not already available in the Bestrade event directory: search for it using the search bar available at the top of all pages and by using filters on the search results page if needed.
If your event already exists and you want to update the existing information:
Check “How can I edit an existing event”?
If your event is not already listed:
- Sign in to Bestrade.
- Click on your account button in the top menu bar.
- Click on My Events to open the Organizer Panel.
- In the Organizer Panel, click on Publish An event.
- On the form, fill out all the fields required to create your event: add more information such as relevant industry categories, summary description in multiple languages, cover image and logo, social media account link, etc. This will make your event page more attractive for the community and potential exhibitors and visitors!
- Add yourself as an organizer if you already created an organizer page; otherwise, you can modify your event page at any time.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions for submitting events to Bestrade.
- Finally, make sure every field is filled and click the Create Event button.
Your event is immediately published on Bestrade, but our moderators reserve the right to make certain changes if the data does not comply with the accepted Event Submission Terms & Conditions.