Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
CDAO Public Sector 2018 is the essential meeting place for data analytics professionals across Federal, State and Local government.
Insights from local and international experts will help you will develop your strategy to leverage data and analytics in your department or agency and drive the digital transformation agenda forward.
The Key Themes for 2018 are:
- POLICY: Designing and building sustainable and agile digital service capability
- CHANGE: Leveraging digital transformation to better engage with citizens and deliver on the promise of superior service delivery
- PRACTICE: Defining, fostering and embedding a culture of data analytics and insight based decision making
- CAPABILITY: Smarter Decision Making - Leveraging data as a tool to determine future direction rather than evaluating past performance
- SKILL: Preparing for tomorrow's technology today to meet future citizen needs
What people are saying
"CDAO is the most relevant conference if you are a data professional in the public sector"
Chris Anttila, Industry Data Group Team Leader, Dairy Australia
What People Are Saying:
"Great insight in data analytics, building data teams and data marketing." - Guy Carlisle, CIO, Australian Public Service
"CDAO is the most relevant conference if you are a data professional in the public sector." - Chris Anttila, Industry Data Group Team Leader, Dairy Australia
"Impressive range of dynamic presenters from the private and public sectors - stimulating discussion." - Matthew Jones, Director Performance Reporting, NSW Government
Main conference early bird (General) 30 March: AUD 1799
Main conference early bird (Local Government) 30 March: AUD 1399
Main conference early bird (General) 20 April: AUD 1899
Main conference early bird (Local Government) 20 April: AUD 1499
Main conference early bird (General) 18 May: AUD 1999
Main conference early bird (Local Government) 18 May: AUD 1599
Main conference Final (General): AUD 2099
Main conference Final (Local Government) Final: AUD 1699
Speakers: Australian Department of Home Affairs, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, Department of Defence, Ministry of Social Development (MSD) New Zealand, ASIC, Stats New Zealand, UNSW Australia, Department of the Premier and Cabinet, Government of South Australia, ACT Government, Cancer Institute NSW, AUSTRAC, IP Australia
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Reviews are public and modifiable.