KnowledgeHut is a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance and our two-day Certified ScrumMaster training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. You will also gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
From the course:
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot
- Practical, project-proven practices
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs' years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials
From the workshop:
- 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs, and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Scrum Alliance approved course material
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers CSTs
- Practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
Venue Details: Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/Georgetown Area, Area 2201 M St NW, Washington 20037, United States.
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Artists / Speakers: Jimi Fosdick.
Standard Price: USD 1295.0,
Early Price: USD 995.0.
Find Bestrade reviews helpful? Start helping others by sharing your own experience:
Certified ScrumMaster®(CSM) in Washington, DC, U...
Reviews are public and modifiable.
|Twice a year or more|
January 25 - 26, 2019
~ February, 2019
February 02 - 08, 2019
February 06 - 07, 2019
San Francisco, United States
March 01 - 03, 2019