Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
Discuss the conflicts of interest, ethical interactions, federal enforcement and the latest updates to the Sunshine Act at the 10th Aggregate Spend Conference.
The demand for transparency when looking at the relationship between life science manufacturers and health care providers is at an all-time high. Recent updates to the Physicians Payments Sunshine Act will increase the scope of responsibilities for manufacturers and HCPs alike.
Enforcement in the industry is constantly evolving on state, federal and global levels. With differences in reporting requirements, it is up to manufacturers to manage risk, maintain transparency and ensure compliance at all times, which can be extremely difficult.
ExL Events is proud to bring you the 10th Aggregate Spend and Open Payments Conference. Over the past nine years, we have had the privilege of educating over 223 organizations and will continue to provide thought-provoking sessions, interactive panels, and spotlight sessions this year.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
1. Explore Sunshine Act and Open Payments System updates with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Director, Robin Usi
2. Interact with DOJ representatives and in-house counsel members to discuss the current enforcement landscape
3. Gain insight from 20+ expert speakers from various backgrounds, including speakers from Boehringer Ingelheim, Daiichi Sankyo, Bayer, Otsuka, Chiesi, Shinogi and more
4. Discuss the best practices for identifying, collecting, and analyzing the data required for open payments reporting
5. Investigate emerging trends and high-risk areas including federal, state and global policies, privacy implications, price transparency, and ethical considerations
Time: 08:00 to 18:00
Speakers: Isha Arora, Compliance Consultant, Bernard Cooney, Assistant United States Attorney, District of New Jersey, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, Charlene E. Davis, Esq. Associate Vice President and Head of Healthcare Compliance North America, SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES, Nicodemo Fiorentino, Esq. Senior Manager, Compliance Operations and Transparency, SUN PHARMA, Daniel Font, CIIP-US, CIPM Director, Compliance Investigations, Policy and Training, DAIICHI SANKYO, Bill Friedrich, Senior Manager, Compliance, HIKMA PHARMACEUTICALS , Kari K. Loeser, U.S. Healthcare Compliance Officer, RELYPSA, Joseph Mack, Senior Compliance Counsel, BAYER, Heather McCollum, J.D., MHA, CCEP-I Director, Compliance, SHIONOGI, Natalia Morozkina, Compliance Manager, OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES, Sharon Muscato, Director, Transparency and Compliance Operations, ALEXION PHARMACEUTICALS, Margaret Rossini, Director, Corporate Compliance and Monitoring Risk, SANDOZ, and more.
Early Bird Pricing - Register by May 3, 2019: USD 1895.0,
Standard Pricing: USD 2095.0,
Onsite Pricing: USD 2295.0
Reviews are public and modifiable.
Ratings & Reviews for 10th Aggregate Spend and Open Payments Conference
Venue and Accommodations
Book your hotel with Bestrade and get access to exclusive offers.