Over the last five years, this summit has provided due diligence professionals with a platform to explore innovative models and deal structures for collaborating with strategic partners, and discussed valuable strategies for conducting efficient and effective due diligence. Join your peers at the 6th Due Diligence Summit for Life Sciences for the opportunity to network and engage with some of the industry’s leading experts.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
1. Gain valuable insight from cross-functional due diligence team members, as well as leaders in the medical device and biotech industries
2. Understand how to conduct a comprehensive intellectual property due diligence investigation, and how it can alter the strategy for your deal
3. Learn how to evaluate and effectively manage strategic alliances through case studies from industry leaders
4. Explore best practices for companies of all sizes looking to acquire or in-license a product
5. Discover the impact company culture can have on the success of integrating the workforce post-merger or acquisition
This conference features practical insights and best practices for optimizing due diligence processes when evaluating M&A, strategic alliances, and licensing deals, and serves as a platform for cross-functional professionals from biotech and big pharma companies to address the challenges they face in their day-to-day jobs.
Speakers: Jane Daun-Tremblay, Ph.D. Director, Due Diligence, EMD SERONO, Chris Davie Executive Director, Diligence, MUNDIPHARMA, Miriam K. Franchini, Ph.D. Senior Staff Scientist, CMC (R&D), SMITH & NEPHEW, Ian Hassan, Ph.D. Vice President, Head of Due Diligence and Evaluation, BAYER, Jill Kearney, MBA Director, Licensing and Acquisitions, BioResearch Quality and Compliance, JOHNSON & JOHNSON, Joe Kiely Director, Business Development and Licensing, GSK CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, Forrester Liddle, Ph.D., J.D. Senior Director of Intellectual Property, JOUNCE THERAPEUTICS, Mike Myers Senior Director, Lilly Research Labs — Due Diligence, ELI LILLY, Brad Payne, MBA Partner, ARTISAN HEALTHCARE CONSULTING, Will Tilton, MBA Former Group Vice President, Due Diligence, Integration, and Divestment, SHIRE, Chris J. Vlahos, Ph.D. Global Head, External Innovation for Rare Diseases and Neuroscience, IPSEN
Time: on Monday May 20, 2019 at 8:00 am (ends Tuesday May 21, 2019 at 6:00 pm)
Early Bird Pricing USD 1895.0
Standard Pricing USD 2095.0
Onsite Pricing USD 2195.0
The 6th Due Diligence Summit for Life Sciences
Reviews are public and modifiable.