- Regulatory challenges facing the pharmaceutical and medical device industries
- Locks and action levers around market access, pricing & reimbursement or biosimilars
- How IP is evolving around new paradigms such as gene editing, 3D printing...
- Social media: realities, risks and opportunities
- Personalised medicine and technology in the patient's pathway
- Data privacy: GDPR and non EU legislations' progresses and latest news
- Health data treasure and fears: who will cure us in the future?
- Artificial Intelligence in the medical practice: a predicted tsunami?
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies in healthcare
- Hot topics in life sciences transactions
- Collaborations as alternatives to M&A transactions
- The impact of Brexit on the life sciences sector
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution tools
The next event will be May 31 - June 01, 2019 .
Member Early bird: USD 935.0
Non Member Early bird: USD 1050.0
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
7th Annual World Life Sciences Conference
Reviews are public and modifiable.