Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
Argus US Specialty Metals 2019 is an industry leading event that brings together over 100 C-level representatives from across the rare earths & minor metals and electronics & automotive markets.
The conference will provide a multi-disciplinary perspective of the entire supply chain; integrating, mining, production, separation, processing and manufacturing to gather a clearer picture of current and future supply and demand trends.
Uniting the expertise of stakeholders from across the value chain including metals producers, traders, manufacturers, OEMs and all service and solution providers, delegates will be able to examine the best solutions for your specific needs and network to build relationships by spending time discussing with the entire value chain.
New for 2019 -
- Separation and processing workshop - This will take you through the preliminary stages and options for rare earths processing to minimize costs and reduce waste, maximizing your return on investment!
- More versatility in the agenda - This year's agenda will include roundtable discussions, more panel discussions and pre-conference workshop.
- Geo-political roundtable discussions - A platform for interactive, conversational and organic conversations to tackle and address challenges around US-China trade relations, environmental shutdowns in China and the role of the government: Quotas, restrictions and provisions.
- Extended networking opportunities - Over 10 hours of focused networking time, an offsite networking reception, a networking icebreaker session and an outreach board to maximise your network.
- An automotive and electrification stream and a consumer electronics and industrial applications stream - Pick and choose which sessions you would like to go to! With consecutive breaks, you are free to hover between streams!
- Pre-event networking tool - View and access the full delegate list with real time updates on new attendees. You can also contact attendees, arrange and schedule meetings and view other's calendars. Maximising your networking time, prior to arriving, on site and post event.
Speakers: James H. Litinsky, Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, JHL Capital Group, Scott Tubbs, Vice-President Sales and Marketing, Quadrant Magnetics, Thomas Lograsso, Deputy Director, Ames Laboratory, Mary Anne Alvin, Technology Manager, National Energy Technology, Jon Blumenthal, President and Chief Executive, Blue, Chris Ras, Director of Technology, Dexter Magnetic Technologies, Vaibhav Jain, Materials Engineer,
Time: on Tuesday June 04, 2019 at 1:45 pm (ends Thursday June 06, 2019 at 5:10 pm)
Standard USD 1699.0
Reviews are public and modifiable.
Ratings & Reviews for Argus US Specialty Metals 2019
Venue and Accommodations
Book your hotel with Bestrade and get access to exclusive offers.