Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
The 3rd eRegulatory Submissions Summit examines updates in documentation submissions to regulatory agencies in order to clarify the applications and identify best practices for electronic submissions.
The Regulatory submissions landscape if ever-changing given the obligatory 2018 initiative to make CTD submissions electronic and the 2019 implementation period required for electronic submission of standardized study data. It is essential to ensure the quality and consistency of each document included in a submission to avoid complicating the regulatory submissions process when multiple team members get involved.
The 3rd eRegulatory Submissions Summit will cover changes made to the electronic submission processes and protocols for constructing strategies for IDMP, RIM, global and regulatory submissions. This summit will also address regulatory information management experiences and the standards for the identification of medicinal products and best practices for eCTD submission requirements.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Understand the complete regulatory electronic submission process from beginning to end
- Assess the latest developments in ISO IDMP standards and understand the future of data in submissions
- Review the necessities for EDMS Implementation for eCTD system
- Plan improvements to submission processes and ensure communication between all steps in the regulatory submission life cycle
- Discuss time to market strategies and the role of submission management, regulatory project management, and agency interactions
- Gather the essential information needed to publish eCTD
- Explore global and regulatory eCTD management and requirements
Speakers: Michael Hellerstein Director, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Systems, GEOVAX, Sonja Justice Associate Director, Regulatory Operations, AMICUS THERAPEUTICS, Suzanne Libby Associate Manager, Regulatory Operations, AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS, Lakshmi Ramkumar Medical Writing Department Head, BOSTON BIOMEDICAL, Deborah Satoh Head of CMC Submissions, TAKEDA , Marc Stern Director, Regulatory Processes, Operations and Publishing, EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS, Robert Stumpo Director Global Regulatory Medical Writing, TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS
Time: on Tuesday July 09, 2019 at 8:00 am (ends Wednesday July 10, 2019 at 5:00 pm)
Reviews are public and modifiable.
Ratings & Reviews for 3rd eRegulatory Submissions Summit
Venue and Accommodations
Book your hotel with Bestrade and get access to exclusive offers.