Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
Join us Gowling WLG, LoanConnect, FrontFundr, ExponentialVentures, CoinChange, UnitedCraft, HighlanderBrew with Canada's leading Fintech & Funding community in the heart of trendy Queen West, Toronto.
Interested in disrupting the finance industry, raising capital or participating in Canada's growing alternative investing and fintech sectors? Here is the perfect opportunity to connect with emerging fintech, blockchain, crypto, AI, startups and experts, strategize with partners, pitch to investors and mingle with Toronto's burgeoning fintech ecosystem.
REGISTER NOW - tickets are limited!
* All tickets include entrance to the private event, drinks, food, lots of fun and networking opportunities.
* Taxes and fees are extra.
* No refunds 7 days before the event, after Jul 4th.
* Tickets are transferable.
This event is OPEN to all innovative companies raising capital AND the Fintech, Blockchain, AI and Alternative Investing Community.
Innovators and investors interested in financial innovation, networking and collaborating with start-ups, investors, angels, early stage-focused VC's and industry experts and developers in alternative finance, crowdfunding, fintech, payments, crypto-currency, blockchain, ICOs / STOs, Artificial Intelligence-driven investing and other financial innovation sectors.
* Women founders
* Companies actively raising capital
* Investors and syndicates interested in investing
* Fintech advisors, consultants, and development experts (start-ups, institutions, researchers, academia, government)
* Financial innovators and developers looking to partner or collaborate
* High-growth fintech start-ups (stealth mode) and scale-ups (private or public)
* Developers looking for opportunities to connect with businesses
* Funding platforms, dealers, providers, and their client networks
* Anyone interested in emerging fintech trends, regulations and industry developments
Interested in getting involved as a partner? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue Details: Spaces, 180 John Street, Toronto M5T 1X5, Canada.
Time: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Meetup & Networking | Startups.
Early Bird: CAD 25.00,
Standard: CAD 35.00,
At the Door: CAD 50.00.
Reviews are public and modifiable.
Ratings & Reviews for NCFA's 5th Annual Fintech & Funding Summer Kickoff
Venue and Accommodations
Book your hotel with Bestrade and get access to exclusive offers.