Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
Recent advancements and emerging technologies for Pediatric
3rd Global Experts Meeting on Pediatrics & Neonatology on (Pediatrics Congress 2021), with the theme "Recent advancements and emerging technologies for Pediatrics" which will be held during September 20-22, 2021 at San Francisco, USA is now an established event, attracting global participant’s intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues of Pediatrics & Neonatology and related research and latest developments. This three days International Event will have 50+ world level plenary speakers and more than 20 Keynote Speakers including academicians and industry veterans. It’s a forum to explore problems popped up during real-time pediatric practices or researches and come up with all sorts of awareness and solution-oriented discussions.
We extend a warm welcome to distinguished Pediatrics Nobel Laureates, Speakers, Delegates, Exhibitors, Researchers, Students around the world to explore the Knowledge in Pediatrics and its line.
We welcome all the interested members to participate in our conferences as Keynote Speakers, Plenary Speakers, Poster Presentations, Delegates, Sponsors & Exhibitors.
We are looking forward to seeing you in San Francisco, USA.
Pediatrics Congress 2021 covering almost the all Scientific Sessions for attendees to share ideas, research papers, academic sessions, current trends and technologies in the field of Pediatrics.
For more about the tracks, please click on it.
Treatments of Pediatrics Diseases
Child Brain Development
Child Abuse Pediatrics
Pediatric Intensive Care
Pediatrics Cancer Care
Pediatric HIV Infection
Neonatology & Perinatology
Pregnancy and Childbirth
Pediatrics Hematology & Oncology
Pediatric Vaccines and Immunisation
Adolescent Medicine and Care
We are looking forward to seeing you at San Francisco, USA.
Key modules which inscribes this comprehensive meeting.
• General Pediatrics
• Clinical Pediatrics
• Diagnosis & treatments of Pediatrics Diseases
• Pediatric Nutrition
• Neonatology & Perinatology
• Child Brain Development
• Pediatric Emergency Medicine
• Pediatric Intensive Care
• Child Abuse Pediatrics
• Pediatric HIV Infection
• Child Psychiatry
• Pregnancy and childbirth
• Pediatric Allergy
• Adolescent Medicine and Care
• Pediatrics Hematology & Oncology
• Pediatrics Dermatology
• Pediatrics Cancer Care
• Pediatric Nephrology
• Common Heart Conditions in Children
• Pediatrics Rheumatology
• Pediatrics Obesity: Analysis and Treatment
• Pediatric Vaccines and Immunisation
• Pediatric Dentists
• Pediatric Surgery
• Professional Worldview
• CNE Credits
• International recognition of Researches
• Knowledge into an Asset
• Cognizance of Leading Cutting-Edge Technologies
• Publication of Abstracts in Preeminent Supported Journals
• New accomplishments with Edu-Tech ideas
• Exposure to the Upcoming Business Trends
• Free access and credits to our forthcoming International Events
• Certificate of Presentation from International Signatories
Reviews are public and modifiable.