Argus Crude Live - Virtual Conference | Online Conference and Networking Event
January 26 - 28, 2021 Completed
Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
Join oil market leaders at Argus Crude Live, the only event to provide you with the insight you need to navigate today's global crude market and maintain connections with the industry.
Argus Crude Live is a new virtual conference and networking event that will deliver critical updates and exclusive insights on navigating today's uncertain oil markets. Brought to you by Argus Media, the conference will span 3 time zones (CST, CET, SGT) and bring you both global and regional specific information to help you best plan your business for the coming year.
Why you should participate:
- Hear from influential decision-makers from oil companies and refiners, crude oil trading firms, financiers, brokers, regulators and more. Engage with expert speakers during the live Q and A sessions.
- You can build your agenda from 14+ hours of interactive plenaries and panel debates.
- New virtual networking opportunities will help you to connect with oil market leaders. Browse the delegate list and host 1-to-1 video meetings with crude oil peers.
Agenda highlights include:
- Global economic recovery and oil market impacts. Hear from Equinor, RBC Capital Markets, Trafigura, BP.
- An update on the crude export landscape including infrastructure developments. With updates from Enterprise, Magellan, and Lipow Oil Associates.
- Europe's demand recovery and pandemic response. Hear from Vitol, the IEA and the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies.
- Asia-Pacific crude market in a post Covid-19 world - crude import trends, various supply sources and future demand. Hear from Equinor, Bharat Petroleum and Unipec.
- Latin America - future production levels and export opportunities. Hear from Ecopetrol and Rystad Energy.
- The future health of US shale - production levels, M and A activity and future investment. Hear from ConocoPhillips and Raymond James.
- Crude trader's insights - navigating today's volatile oil markets. Hear from OMV Supply and Trading and BB Energy Trading.
- Navigating demand destruction and outlooks for future fuels demand. Hear from Reliance, Cosmo Oil, JBC Energy and the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.
- Restructuring of China's refining capacity - from independent to mega refineries. Hear from the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies and Rongsheng International.
- Investing in the clean energy transition - refinery divestments and investments in alternative energy. Hear from Repsol and BP.
Do not miss your opportunity to hear from oil market leaders and form partnerships with peers from across global crude markets.
Time: 09:00 to 20:00
Speakers: Bernard Looney, CEO, BP, Jim Teague, Director and Co-CEO, Enterprise Products, Eirik Waerness, SVP and Chief Economist, Equinor, Helima Croft, Managing Director and Global Head of Commodity Strategy, Global Research, RBC Capital Markets, and more.
Reviews are public and modifiable.