S&P Global Platts Oil Storage Virtual Conference
January 21, 2021 Completed
Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
Featuring Mark Quartermain, VP Crude Trading & Supply, Shell, and Ellen Ruhotas, MD, Zenith Terminals. Explore key issues including market dynamics, investment and the energy transition.
2020 was a roller coaster year for the storage industry. It began with overcapacity, which then spiraled unexpectedly into the biggest oil shock in history due to the pandemic and collapsed OPEC discussions, with many traders opting for floating storage. One year into the pandemic, are there signs of recovery, and what is the future outlook for oil storage?
S&P Global Platts 14th annual Oil Storage conference will be taking place virtually this year, providing an unrivalled opportunity hear from the worlds’ leading storage owners & operators, oil majors, financiers, solution providers and industry & regulatory experts. Attend and enhance your knowledge on how the energy storage industry is adapting in this time of great uncertainty.
Key areas of focus:
• Explore the state of play for storage markets, where we will be bringing you key industry players to discuss current market dynamics for energy storage
• Gain insights into the appetite for investment in the energy storage industry, with a discussion on recent M&A activity, and the impact ESG has had on financing the markets
• Understand how the industry is looking at the energy transition, including how the markets are preparing for the energy transition, and looking to diversify their portfolios.
• Tank terminals / storage providers
• International oil companies and refiners
• Financial services
• Fuel buyers (ship owners, airlines, governments)
Time: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Reviews are public and modifiable.