Patients as Partners US Virtual Conference
April 07 - 09, 2021 Completed
Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
Patients as Partners US delves deep into patient involvement ideas, strategies and implementation processes that biopharma can utilize in order to help advance patient participation.
The 8th annual Patients as Partners is guided by a dedicated group of advisors from pharma and biotech, patient advocacy and FDA whom meet quarterly to develop the conference agenda. This is the only event that truly demonstrates how patient involvement gets done throughout the entire medicines development life cycle to drive greater efficiencies in clinical research.
The program delves deep into patient involvement ideas, strategies and implementation processes that biopharma can utilize in order to help advance patient participation for better clinical outcomes. Each session demonstrates the what, where, when and how to co-create solutions with patients and measure the impact of those initiatives.
Key Topic Areas Include:
- Applying Patient Engagement Initiatives and Demonstrating Impact
- Patient Input to Help R&D Obtain Better Outcomes from Clinical Research
- Building World Class Customer Service for Patients
- FDA Guidance Updates and New Agency Efforts
- Returning Data to Patients
- Addressing Legal Barriers in Patient Involvement and Potential Pathways to Overcome Them
- What Patients Really Want from Decentralized Clinical Trials and Case Studies from R&D on Putting Best Efforts Forward
- Increasing Diversity in Clinical Trials: Next Steps
- Creating User Friendly Communication Principles for Patients in Clinical Trials
- Working Through the Site Relationships to Create and Ensure a Better Experience for Patients
How is it Interactive?
- Attendees have several choices of break out sessions with live Q&A
- Q&A in plenary talks
- Small roundtable discussions with live video Q&A
- Virtual partnering pre and post conference
- Face to face partnering during the conference is easily available on our platform
- Survey polls throughout the event with real-time response
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Speakers: Ella Balasa, Melissa Barriga, Jimmy Bechtel, Robyn Bent, Barbara Bierer, MD, Julie Breneiser, Vivian Cheng Larsen, MBA, Luther T Clark, MD, FACC, FACP, Fernanda Copeland, Sika Dunyoh, Andrea Furia-Helms, Ken Getz, MBA, Jodie Gillon, Nikki Harris, Quita Highsmith, Janelle Goins, PharmD, Sue Gregory, Lori Hall, Steve Hamilton, Samit Hirawat, MD, Jennifer Horonjeff, PhD, Tammy Ice, Karen Jackler, Brett Kopeland, Candace Lerman, Marilyn Metcalf, PhD, Christeen Moburg, Alexa Moore, Laurie Myers, Elisabeth Oehrlein, PhD, Parthena Psyllos, Ash Rishi, Paul Savidge, Anindita Saha, Roslyn Schneider, MD, Andrew Schorr, Oriana Sousa, Dennis Snow, Amber Speirer, Jean Stimola-Sposaro, Michelle Tarver, MD, PhD, Ross Watson, Hilary Wilson, Rodney Winley, Anthony Yanni, MD, Beth Zaharoff
Reviews are public and modifiable.