Influencer Marketing Strategies Summit
June 08 - 11, 2021 Completed
Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
Join us on June 8-11, 2021, for The Premier Influencer Marketing Conference to Help Marketers Launch, Scale, and Measure Their Influencer Programs.
The Influencer Marketing Strategies Summit is the leading event specifically dedicated to helping marketers launch, scale, and measure their influencer programs. Don’t miss your chance to learn from and network with the top brand practitioners and agencies in the influencer space! Plus, gain access to our co-hosted 3-track Social Media Strategies Summit. 40+ sessions, 50+ speakers, 4 days of unforgettable learning and networking.
WHY YOU CAN'T MISS OUR 2ND ANNUAL INFLUENCER MARKETING SUMMIT
We bring over 10 years of experience in digital marketing, social media, and influencer marketing education. That means you can count on a vetted, specially curated series of sessions and seasoned, experienced speakers to tackle topics that have the biggest impact on your brand's influencer marketing strategy.
- Share experiences and learn from your social media and influencer marketing colleagues from around the globe - virtually!
- Learn strategies for creating agile influencer marketing programs and ensuring brand safety in response to day-to-day changes in world events
- Case studies showcase frameworks for making the most of continued at-home campaign production and relevant content to reflect post-COVID consumer behavior
- Gain a better understanding of how influencer marketing should integrate with your broader digital and business strategy
- Get all your influencer marketing questions answered through live speaker Q&A, "Ask Us Anything" sessions, and networking tables with other attendees
- Understand new brand expectations including transparency and accountability, and how influencer marketing can support your initiatives
Speakers: Brandi Briggs, Kelsey Murray, Jen Beam, Eric Gray, Dusty DiMercurio, Mary Olivieri, Kelly Bradley
Time: On Tuesday June 08, 2021 at 9:00 am (ends Friday June 11, 2021 at 3:00 pm)
Reviews are public and modifiable.