30th Annual Internal Medicine Board Review 2021 - LIVESTREAM
June 07 - 11, 2021 Completed
Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
A high-yield intensive program designed to assist with the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Initial & Maintenance of Certification Examinations and to provide a review for daily practice.
The 30th Annual Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) course is a high-yield intensive program designed to assist with the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Initial and Maintenance of Certification Examinations and to provide a relevant review for daily practice. Learners will gain access to our excellent Mayo Clinic faculty, unparalleled content and techniques proven to enhance learning and recall.
• In-depth review of high-yield topics presented by world-class clinician educators
• Opportunity to get your board relevant questions answered by faculty
• Aligned to the ABIM blueprint
• Hundreds of board-style questions distributed across the course
• Adaptive learning to reinforce content and test mastery of topics
Online learning portal access including:
• Board-style practice test to help identify learning needs
• Videos of faculty presentations
• Full slide decks from faculty presentations with note-taking capability
Time: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Reviews are public and modifiable.