1st International Conference on Industrial and Systems Engineering, Technology, Innovation, and Management (ICISETIM) 2022
April 22 - 23, 2022 Completed
Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
Call for Paper
CALL FOR PAPERS!
The Universitas Kristen Maranatha and Research Synergy Foundation (RSF) proudly invite all scholars, students, researchers, and lecturers to participate in the “International Conference on
Industrial and Systems Engineering, Technology, Innovation, and Management (ICISETIM)”. The virtual conference will be held on April 22-23, 2022 with the theme “Innovative Contributions Towards Sustainability to Encounter the Impacts of Covid-19 Pandemic”.
ICISETIM aims to provide opportunities for students, scholars and practitioners in presenting original research articles, unpublished research, and recent developments in the topics related to the conference. This conference not only gives you a global forum to share and exchange ideas, research, and work. But also, provide a wider network and research ecosystem for further collaboration and projects.
Please be noted that the Conference Paper Submission Deadline is on 20 March 2022.
·All manuscripts must be written in English and be formatted as per the template in the conference website.
·All the conference submission process will ONLY be done through "Scholarvein" Integrated and Easy Conference Management Operating System (CMOS). Kindly visit https://icisetim.com/ for detailed information.
-All accepted ABSTRACTS will be published in conference e-book with ISBN
-All accepted PAPERS have the opportunity to be published in a reputable international journal indexed by SCOPUS/ DOAJ/ Copernicus/ Google Scholar/ Dimension. *Terms and Conditions applied (selected by Scientific Editorial and Reviewer Committee)
- More affiliated journals at https://www.researchsynergy.org/list-of-rsf-affiliated.../
For more details of the step by step procedure in paper submission, please visit https://icisetim.com/ or send queries to the committee email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact through Whatsapp on number +62811227479 / +62 811-2331-733
All interested parties are welcome to participate in this conference. Moreover, SCIENTIFIC OPPORTUNITY and PROJECT will be offered ONLY for participants who join in the conference.
We are looking forward to your participation.
#virtualconference #internationalconference #UniversitasKristenMaranatha #researchsynergy #researchecosystem #callforpapers #icisetim #BigData #CloudComputingApplication #Ebusiness #InformationTechnology #Entrepreneurship #EnterpriseResourcePlanning #Ergonomics #HumanFactor #KnowledgeandInformationManagement #LogisticsManagement #ManagementofInnovationandTechnology #OperationsResearch #ManagementScience #ProductDesignandDevelopment #ProductionOperation #QualityEngineering #Management #SafetyEngineering #Servic Science #SupplyChainManagement #SustainableManagement
* Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
* All manuscripts must be written in English and be formatted as per the template in the submission guideline.
This conference not only gives you a global forum to share and exchange ideas, research, and work. But also, provide a wider network and research ecosystem for further collaboration and projects.
This conference offering 2 (TWO) Publication Outputs in one-time event as follows:
1. As a DEFAULT publication output: “Conference Paper Proceeding with ISBN, ISSN, DOI number, indexed in Google Scholar, and submitted to DOAJ”. Paper for conference submission is minimum 2.000 words, and maximum 3.500 words in total (please see the template and submission guideline section).
2. As an OPTIONAL publication output: “Paper for Journal Publication indexed in SCOPUS/ Copernicus/ DOAJ, Google Scholar”. The indexation decision is depends on the paper quality, scope, and content review. Manuscript should be contains minimum 4.000 words and should not exceed 12.000 words in total. In addition, author requires to revise approximately 80% of submitted conference paper to avoid self-plagiarism.
* The amount of Article Processing Charges/ APC (*if any) will follow the international journal’s policy and requirement.
Reviews are public and modifiable.