Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
Total Health 2022 is the most important meeting place for leading healthcare executives. Spanning major stakeholder groups across healthcare, Total Health brings over 1,000 globla leaders.
Total Health 2022 is the most important meeting place for leading healthcare executives.
Spanning major stakeholder groups across healthcare, Total Health brings over 1,000 global leaders including providers, payers, employers, pharma, investors, policymakers and the patient community, around key themes including:
• Build health systems, not sickness systems: Leverage real-world data to identify social determinants of health to build predictive, preventative and personalized, value-based care for populations.
Health Data and Collaboration
• We are at a rare and exciting intersection in healthcare. Data, that has been accumulating, meets computational resources that can handle it. As such, breaking down the barriers that keep patient health information locked in digital silos is critical, not only for compliance, but to unleash the untapped potential of data-driven healthcare.
• The adoption of telehealth continues to rise rapidly, requiring seismic shifts in the approach to patient pathways and care across the continuum. Re-invent the site of care to make access a problem of the past and drive down organizational costs.
Breakthrough Medical Innovation
• The pandemic showed us the power of a crisis mindset to fuel collaboration, innovation, investment and speed. Leverage new ways of working to break down barriers and build therapeutics of tomorrow.
The annual Total Health conference is regularly attended by healthcare’s foremost thought leaders including:
• Dr Anthony Fauci, Director, NIAID
• Dr Francis Collins, Director, National Institute of Health
• Dr Vivek Murthy, United States Surgeon General
• Kim Keck, President and CEO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
• Dr Vas Narasimhan, CEO, Novartis
• Stephane Bancel, CEO, Moderna
• Michael Neidorff, Chairman, President and CEO, Centene
• Dr Anne Kiblanksi, President and CEO, Mass General
• Dr Rod Hochman, President and CEO, Providence St Joseph
• Dr Marc Harrison, President and CEO, Intermountain
• Carl Armato, President and CEO, Novant Health
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Reviews are public and modifiable.