Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
Each year 600+ business leaders join us to discuss how recurring revenue - a steady stream of customer dollars - can reshape the future of your business. Ranked among the top 20 SaaS conferences
Welcome to the Recurring Revenue Conference presented by Sutton Capital Partners. Join hundreds of SaaS and Subscription founders, investors, executives for a jam-packed day with keynote speakers, fireside chats, panels, breakout and roundtable sessions.
You can expect to hear from successful founders, recurring revenue "Rockstars", newcomers and future stars. Gain actionable advice on how to scale: learn from speakers, exhibitors, and peers. Enjoy networking whether at breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks or the outdoor cocktail reception.
What You'll discover at the Recurring Revenue Conference:
* How leaders of successful SaaS/Subscription businesses are managing explosive growth
* Why investors are bullish and paying recored-breaking multiples for recurring revenue businesses
* Why building/optimizing ongoing customer relationships is the lifeblood of subscription companies
* The latest strategies on reducing Customer Acquistion Cost (CAC) while still growing
* How to create addiitional revenue channels to augment SaaS revenue
* Key insights to reduce churn, increase adoption and upsell new solutions
* How to achieve data-driven marketing success
Our theme in 2022: Deep Customer Engagement
Our keynotes are: Nick Mehta, CEO Gainsight and Spencer Rascoff: formerly of Zillow, Dot.la and Pacaso
Panels and 8 breakout sessions, breakfast, lunch and networking reception
Speakers: Nick Mehta, Spencer Rascoff, Ben Dusastre, Anna Barber, Minnie Ingersoll, Alex Rubalcava, Ashley Crowder, Emad Hasan, TX Zhou,Saumya Bhatanagar
Time: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Reviews are public and modifiable.