Nobody has claimed this event yet.
Organizers who claim their event pages can update listing details, add photos, answer to reviews, view click reports and more.Claim your free event listing
Navigating the paths to hydrogen deployment
As policy support for low-carbon hydrogen continues to grow and crystallise, questions remain on where hydrogen can be most easily deployed and at what pace. With net-zero targets coming back in focus following the energy crisis of 2022, so too does the critical role of hydrogen in delivering those targets – and the opportunities it presents for companies and governments.
Join us on 20 September at the Hilton London Tower Bridge for the second edition of Wood Mackenzie’s Hydrogen Conference where you will be able to:
• Gain insight into project developments, forge new partnerships and be a part of the conversation that navigates the paths to hydrogen deployment
• Explore the long-term outlook for hydrogen and ammonia utilizing Wood Mackenzie’s research and expert analysis
• Connect with 200+ like-minded industry professionals to share ideas on hydrogen’s role in solving the energy trilemma
• Share new skills and content with your team: Build annual strategies for establishing major hydrogen trade flows
2023 conference themes include:
• Building a global low-carbon hydrogen and ammonia market this decade and beyond
• Delivering low-carbon hydrogen projects: costs, financing, bankability, and risks
• The existing ammonia market and the challenges to decarbonisation
• The importance of policy mandates and incentives in shaping the low-carbon hydrogen landscape
• Scaling green hydrogen: navigating the rules, costs and applications
• Carbon Capture, Utilisation and Storage (CCUS) and blue hydrogen – can one succeed without the other?
Tickets are priced at £495 per person and a ticket to attend includes:
- Exclusive and inspiring insights from the Wood Mackenzie team of subject matter experts and industry leaders
- Peer to peer networking opportunities where you can make essential connections and have crucial conversations
- Access to the event app: Prepare for the event and gain the most from the programme and venue on the day
- Refreshments and lunch
- Re-cap on the essential information with speaker presentation downloads (where permission has been given) post-conference
- The Conference is taking place at the Hilton London Tower Bridge
Reviews are public and modifiable.
Ratings & Reviews for Hydrogen Conference
Sponsors & Partners (1)
Services & Equipment
- Free Wifi for Exhibitors
- Free Wifi for visitors