INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON INTERNET OF THINGS
• The Internet of things (IoT) is the inter-networking of physical devices, vehicles, buildings, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity which enable these objects to collect and exchange data.
• The IoT allows objects to be sensed or controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure, creating opportunities for more direct integration of the physical world into computer-based systems, and resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefit in addition to reduced human intervention.
• When IoT is augmented with sensors and actuators, the technology becomes an instance of the more general class of cyber-physical systems, which also encompasses technologies such as smart grids, virtual power plants, smart homes, intelligent transportation and smart cities.
• Each thing is uniquely identifiable through its embedded computing system but is able to interoperate within the existing Internet infrastructure. Experts estimate that the IoT will consist of about 30 billion objects by 2020.
• These devices collect useful data with the help of various existing technologies and then autonomously flow the data between other devices.
• Current market examples include home automation (also known as smart home devices) such as the control and automation of lighting, heating (like smart thermostat), ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems, and appliances such as washer/dryers, robotic vacuums, air purifiers, ovens, or refrigerators/freezers that use Wi-Fi for remote monitoring.
DO NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY IN ENHANCING YOUR CAREER IN WORLDS MOST POPULAR TECHNOLOGY!
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION :06.10.2018(TUESDAY)
WORKSHOP DATE: 13.10.2018(SATURDAY)
REGISTRATION LINK: http://trainotechchennai.com/iwiot-2/
IIT Madras Research Park,
No.32, Kanagam Road,
Karpagam periyar nagar,
Chennai - 600 113.
• Learn & interact with renowned industry experts
• Receive an unparalleled education with personal attention
• Students will get Software “Development tool kit” at free of cost
• E-Books will also be provided to the students during the workshop
Participants will be receiving the following from the workshop:
• Participation Certificate
• File, Pen, Notepad
Participation is open to:
• RESEARCH SCHOLARS
• Rs.1000 per delegate from institute(Student)
• Rs.1500 per delegate from institute( research Scholar)
FOR Students:[THIS OPTION IS ONLY FOR THE STUDENTS]
1. Pay Rs.500 online & Rs. 500 @ Venue = Total Rs.1000
SESSION TIME TOPICS
1 09.30-11.00 Introduction to IOTComparison between IOT and Embedded System
Stages of IOT
Android Application Development
App development Tasks
2 11.20-1.00 Introduction to Cloud
Linking Android Application and Cloud
01.00-02.00 Lunch Break
4 02.00-03.30 Introduction Arduino IDE
Linking Cloud and Arduino
Linking Android app,Cloud and Arduino
LED on/off using IOT
Temperature Monitoring using IoT
5 03.30-04.15 Demonstration of Program
04.15-04.30 Summary | Question & Answer Sessions
HELP LINE 1 +91 90 953 953 33
HELP LINE 2 +91 91 591 159 69
HELP LINE 3 +91 96 006 657 44
* Terms & Conditions Apply